Rehoboth Beach Country Club boasts a championship 18-hole golf course, a seasonal racquets facility, a heated outdoor swimming pool overlooking the Rehoboth Bay, a state-of-the-art fitness center, and a full-service clubhouse with a large ballroom and a variety of unique dining opportunities for the enjoyment of its members and guests.
- A challenging 18-hole championship length golf course with practice facilities including driving range, putting green, chipping and sand trap practice areas, and golf shop plus our signature 19th hole overlooking the Rehoboth Bay.
- 40,000 square foot clubhouse with dining facilities for lunch, dinner, private functions, lounges, locker rooms, simulator room and banquet services.
- Racquets facilities consisting of five Har-tru courts, four pickleball courts, hitting wall and pro shop.
- Pool facilities with outdoor heated swimming pool, children’s pool, elevated sun deck and snack shack.
- State of the art fitness center with a variety of cardio and weight-resistance equipment, plus 6 flat screen TVs, wellness class and spa offerings.
- Halfway House for convenient snacks and beverages for both golfers and tennis players.
Rehoboth Beach Country Club is one of the best golf courses on the Eastern Shore inspiring golfers of all skill levels. The course offers multiple tees, sculpted greens and fairways, challenging bunkers and ponds, and spectacular views greet golfers at every turn. Its proximity to the Rehoboth Bay provides a variety of changing winds and weather conditions which influence and enhance the golfing experience.
Rehoboth Beach Country Club was the first golf course in Delaware to receive the Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary designation from Audubon International in 2001. It is described as helping “golf courses protect our environment and preserve the natural heritage of the game of golf.” Being located in the fragile inland bay region, Rehoboth Beach Country Club embraces this effort and is proud to be one of only a few golf courses world-wide to receive this designation.
Distinctive in its design, the Rehoboth Beach Country Club clubhouse was built to exceed the expectations of its Members and guests no matter the function. With over 40,000 square feet, it is capable of hosting multiple events simultaneously. Boasting a number of outdoor patios and covered terraces, it is an ideal spot for Members and their guests to relax and enjoy the gorgeous waterfront views.
Here Members enjoy year-round entertainment and social events including live music, trivia nights and holiday gatherings as well as unique culinary delights that take full advantage of the variety of rooms and options throughout the Clubhouse including:
- Grand Lobby
- Main Dining Room
- 1925 Lounge Dining Room
- 19th Hole Bar & Lounge
- Eagles Nest Bar
- Bayside Grill Dining Room
- Water’s Edge Patio with Fire Pit
- Bayside Grill Patio with Fire Pits
- Ladies’ Lounge
- Men’s Grill
- Grand Ballroom
- Bayview Room
- Bridal Room
- Separate Banquet Kitchen & Bar
The newly renovated Racquets Facility consists of five Har-tru courts, four pickleball courts, hitting wall and pro shop. The full-service pro shop offers merchandise, lessons, clinics, round-robins and tournament programs with a full in-season management team.
Gorgeously positioned overlooking the Rehoboth Bay, the heated outdoor pool at Rehoboth Beach Country Club is like no other. It boasts a large children’s pool, an elevated sun deck and lap lanes for exercise and competitive swimming. A snack bar and dining patio is conveniently located to serve those enjoying a day at the pool. Along with nearby restrooms and locker room access.
Swim lessons, scuba classes and other water-friendly activities are hosted here throughout the warm summer season.
Encompassing the entire second floor of the golf shop, the state-of-the-art fitness center is the perfect place for members to stay in shape year-round. Boasting a variety of cardio and weight resistance equipment including three treadmills, multiple spin bikes and ellipticals, a rower, and circuit strength training as well as free weights, kettlebells, stability balls and more. Six flat screen TVs are available to keep athletes entertained throughout their workout. And members have the ability to bring in their own certified trainer to work on a program personalized just for them. Safety takes priority here with a panic button, dedicated emergency phone and defibrillator on site at all times.