Hear From the TribeWHAT IS THE TALON TRIBE?
Rehoboth Beach Country Club's employees, better known as the Talon Tribe, are the center of the Club.The five core values of the Tribe consist of inclusion, respect, innovation, "Tribework" and integrity. These drive the team culture and allow the Talon Tribe to remain RBCC's heartbeat throughout the year. Whether you are a Tribe member seasonally, part-time, full-time for one year or a decade, the experience you will gain with your Tribe members will help you in any role throughout your career. It is the desire of RBCC to offer a comprehensive benefits program to all employees in order to help the Tribe thrive.
7 REASONS TO JOIN THE TRIBE:
- Club Privileges: Golf, Tennis, Pickleball and Fitness Center
- Free staff meal each shift (and they are DELICIOUS!)
- Tons of Talon Tribe activities throughout the year including wellness challenges, bonfires, bike rides, pool parties, etc.
- Quarterly and annual employee recognition program
- Employee discount program on theme parks, movies, vacations and more
- Employee training and development opportunities (We love to promote from within whenever we can!)
- Complimentary access to Teladoc telemedicine services for all Talon Tribe members